September 8, 2023
Employer: Mobile Klinik
Reports to: Store Manager
Mobile Klinik is on a journey to become Canada’s “one stop phone shop” providing customers across the country with a premier destination for all of their phone needs. We buy, sell, repair, and connect and can help with all things wireless. A wholly owned, independently operating subsidiary of TELUS Corp, Mobile Klinik is an exciting growth company in the midst of significant national expansion with a mandate to build 170+ stores from coast to coast.
Mobile Klinik is seeking customer focused, tech savvy people who combine an aptitude and passion for learning to repair mobile devices using industry leading tools, parts, and processes. with a desire to provide the complete solution to the customer by selling Certified Pre-Owned devices, Network postpaid and prepaid plans, proprietary device protection products and accessories. This position suits an influential, service-oriented problem solver, passionate about all things smartphone and customer service. You thrive in a collaborative, team environment and are driven to meet and exceed sales and customer experience targets and metrics.
- Test, diagnose, troubleshoot, and repair smartphones and tablets using state of the art equipment in a while-you-wait, customer-facing environment.
- Provide repair and replacement estimates for the customer
- Execute the Mobile Klinik Customer Connection Loop.
- Communicate with the customer to explain technical issues in an easy to understand, helpful manner.
- Provide the customer with the complete solution by offering our full range of wireless services including Cell phone post and prepaid plans.
- Greet customers and answer phone calls in a professional, courteous, friendly manner.
- Utilize the Point-of-Sale system to maintain an accurate record of customer information and real-time status of customer repairs.
- Organize, receive stock and mage inventory in accordance with Company requirements.
- Work with the team to maintain the cleanliness and professional appearance of the store.
- Quebec candidates: if knowledge of English is required for this position, it is because the team member will be asked, on a regular basis, to interact in English with external or internal parties or to use English applications or software as part of their tasks.
- Strong aptitude, desire and/or experience in repairing electronics.
- Technical certification or degree in electronics or consumer electronics desirable.
- Strong technical, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Knowledge of smartphone and tablet functionality both hardware and software.
- Self-motivated and sales driven, you have the ability to connect with and influence customers.
- Take personal pride and satisfaction in providing the customer with the complete solution for all their wireless needs.
- Transparent, Honest and Trustworthy.
- Work best in a collaborative, small team environment.
- Ability to work flexible retail hours.
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive hourly wages
- Generous and lucrative wireless plan sales compensation program
- Optional benefits after 3 months of service
- Professional training, growth, and development opportunities
- Employee discount on goods and services
- Become part of the Telus Ambassador Program and get 40% off your monthly Telus mobility bill
- Telus/Koodo Friends & Family rates
- GoodLife Fitness Canada wide discounted rates
- Telus Well-Being perks (Virtual Health and Calm App)
- Telus Smart Home Security and other corporate discounts
- Perkopolis Corporate Partnership/WorkPerks Corporate Partnership
- Telus Future Friendly Home discounts (TV/Internet/Home phone bundle) (BC & AB provinces ONLY)
Mobile Klinik is an equal opportunity Employer, we are equally committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. Reasonable accommodations are available at all stages of recruitment, selection, and employment. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.Submit Resume