September 25, 2019
Employer: La Senza
Assist the Store Manager in leading the operational execution of the store to ensure exceptional customer experiences and drive profitable top-line sales growth. Co- Managers drive personal sales and SPAH (Sales Per Associate Hour) by supporting the Store Manager in demonstrating and coaching to the La Senza Best at Bras selling behaviors. Create a high performance selling culture within the team to achieve the store’s sales goals.
OVERVIEW OF ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supports execution of recruiting, hiring, and onboarding processes to ensure the store is fully staffed to the Company architecture expectations.
- Supports the talent management lifecycle of Sales Associates, including assessment, training, retention, coaching, career development, succession planning and recognition
- Promotes Positive Associate Relations (PAR), creating a positive work environment, and effectively resolves associate relations issues
- Leads and delegates, as appropriate, the execution of all company initiatives
- Manages and resolves customer relations issues
- Supports management of the weekly schedules, payroll budget, target wage rate and other controllable expenses
- Supports the physical inventory process and the development and implementation of store strategy to reduce shrink
- Ensures standard operating procedures are followed, including damages, transfers and other compliance related items
- Ensures compelling visual merchandising strategies and presentation standards are achieved and maintained, including identifying and executing sell down strategies.
- Ensures replenishment processes are efficient and the sales floor is full and abundant with all styles, colors, and sizes represented in conjunction with executing the brand guide
- Ensures that housekeeping and maintenance of store is executed properly and provides a safe working environment
- Leads with professionalism and behaviors guided by the company values
- Demonstrates ability to assess talent, coach, develop and manage performance
- Demonstrates business acumen with strong strategic and analytical skills
- Proven ability to drive sales results as well as strong personal selling results
- Previous management or supervisory experience, preferably in apparel retail
- Schedule flexibility to include evenings and weekends
- Proven ability to use business tools and others’ insight to maximize understanding and improve results
- Projects a professional demeanor and reinforces brand and company standards
Applicants can apply directly in store email resume to [email protected]