Guest Services Representative (Seasonal)
October 24, 2019
Employer: Guest Services
About Bower Place:
Welcome to The Great Indoors! It’s no secret that our shoppers are in tune with Mother Nature. If it’s a weekend and there isn’t snow on the ground, they’re headed out west with their travel trailer packed to the brim, and their ATV loaded in the back of the truck, too! Ahhhh . . . Sit back, kick your feet up and soak in the fresh air (and hopefully) sunshine! Here at Bower Place, we take that same relaxing attitude and put it under a roof! Step in and experience the lively vitality of our Centre and 120 fabulous merchants.
- Respond to shopper’s requests and inquiries, via telephone, email, or in-person, responding in a professional, knowledgeable, and friendly manner
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of the Centre’s services, stores and locations, merchandise, and upcoming special events and promotional services
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with retailers and educate on the Centre’s services
- Proactively seek opportunities to create memorable customer interactions, going above and beyond to assist customers, and provide exceptional service
- Comply with the roof access, lost and found and wheelchair/stroller sign-out procedures.
- Support the Centre’s gift card program including handling cash, credit and Interact payment, and reconciling receipts
- Complete administrative tasks and conduct all service functions related to the Concierge Desk
- Assist with promotional and special events as required
- Provide gift wrapping for customers and assist with other related duties
Experience and Qualifications:
- Experience in a similar position with exceptional customer service skills
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office (Excel and Word)
- Strong organizational, planning and time management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Ability to prioritize workload and handle competing priorities and deadlines
- Positive and friendly “Customer First” attitude
- Flexible schedule and with the ability to work at least three days per week on weekdays, weekends, and holidays
Click here to apply!