Headquartered in Vancouver, Canada, QuadReal Property Group is a global real estate investment, operating and development company. QuadReal manages the real estate and mortgage programs of British Columbia Investment Management Corporation (BCI), one of Canada’s largest asset managers with a $153.4 billion portfolio.
QuadReal manages a $37.6 billion portfolio spanning 23 Global Cities across 17 countries. The company seeks to deliver strong investment returns while creating sustainable environments that bring value to the people and communities it serves. Now and for generations to come.
QuadReal: Excellence lives here.
About Bower Place
Get inside! At Bower Place, one parking spot grants customers access to both big city brands and small-town conveniences, thus negating the need to do the two-step all around town. In other words, when it comes to our savvy shoppers, this isn’t their first rodeo. While their penchant may be for the great outdoors, when it comes time for a new outfit, baby shower/graduation/wedding gift, or simply life’s big necessities/small luxuries, they know…the great indoors is where it’s at.
The Marketing Coordinator will assist the Marketing Manager in the execution of marketing activities designed to elevate the Bower Place brand, raise awareness, and increase traffic to the Centre. The Marketing Coordinator will actively support event planning and execution, website content creation and management, and will coordinate Bower Place’s social media platforms.
- Bower Place Website
- Prepare and upkeep the editorial calendar for the year, considering key content areas of the website (Blog, homepage imagery, store specials, etc.) and ensure its timely execution with assistance from the Marketing Manager.
- Regularly contribute to the Bower Place blog.
- Ongoing tracking and reporting of interactive activities.
- Social Media
- Responsible for managing and elevating Bower Place’s social media channels, including Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
- Create and edit photos for social media purposes.
- Develop social media plans to address day-to-day and key marketing messages, including seasonal campaigns, PR coverage/web content, store openings, etc.
- Assist with the creation of any imagery and videos leveraged for social media purposes.
- Strategize and implement digital and social media advertising campaigns.
- Ongoing tracking and reporting of social media activities.
- Special Events
- Plan and execute various special events (tenant-related, receptions, Santa’s arrival, Pancake Breakfast, Charity shopping night, fashion-related events, campaign-related events, etc.), including developing event concepts and timelines, meeting attendance and organization, securing sponsors, hiring vendors, securing swag bag items, hiring temporary staff for the event, and completing requisite insurance-related paperwork.
- Assist with preparing event post-mortem reports and debrief with the team.
- Prepare and track all marketing-related invoices and reconcile every quarter.
- Write, edit, and proofread marketing materials including but not limited to quarterly newsletters, memos, etc.
- Coordinate with all parties (Operations and incoming tenant) to ensure that “when one door closes” at Bower Place, hoarding and hoarding graphics are immediately and seamlessly installed in keeping with QuadReal standards.
- Participate and contribute in regular marketing strategy, guest services, and retailer meetings.
- Handle non-profit requests, bookings, and execute the proper paperwork.
- Assist with the proper upkeep of storage units and inventory.
- Assist with communication to new retailers regarding hoarding program specifications.
- Provide ongoing contributions to the marketing manual.
- Other related duties as assigned.
Country Hills Town Centre, Calgary
- Assist the Marketing Manager with regular website maintenance.
- Provide support where needed with marketing and leasing materials.
- Plan and execute a tenant/community event at Country Hills Town Centre.
- Ensure that when “one door closes” at Country Hills, hoarding and hoarding graphics are immediately installed in keeping with QuadReal standards.
Education and Qualifications:
- 3 to 5 years’ related experience in marketing, social media, and/or event coordination.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Events Management, or related discipline is an asset.
- Proven social media abilities (management of a personal blog is considered in asset).
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to communicate with various audiences clearly and concisely.
- Ability to prioritize workload, handle multiple demands and manage competing priorities.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and effectively adjust to change.
- Self-starter with the ability to independently start and complete projects and anticipate next steps is vital.
- Strong attention to detail, organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines is critical.
- Adobe InDesign experience is considered an asset.
To apply please click HERE