March 28, 2019
Employer: Below The Belt
Below The Belt offers a diverse collection of West Coast casual clothing, including denim and accessories for women & men in a fresh, dynamic shopping atmosphere. Their selection is constantly changing, always featuring the latest offerings from today’s top brands. At Below The Belt, it’s not just clothes . . . It’s a lifestyle!
Reporting to the Store Manager, Sales Associates are essential to our retail success as they provide customers with exceptional shopping experiences. These experiences create the foundation for a positive store environment, which ultimately leads to happy, repeat customers.
- Customer service based position that also maintains store’s appearance through daily housekeeping, merchandising and stock upkeep
- Semi commissionable with weekly and monthly bonuses for achieving sales targets
- Standing for long periods of time, using ladders and lifting boxes
- Personal and family discount
- Positive, outgoing and friendly personality
- Excellent listener with strong communication skills
- Self-starter with confidence to independently engage customers
- Adapts quickly to changing priorities
- Comfortable working in a team environment
- Flair for fashion – ability to create outfits and make recommendations
Stop by the store or email your resume to [email protected]