July 17, 2019
Employer: Carter’s / OshKosh
What do you get when you combine two of the greatest baby/toddler/kids brands? Step on in and you’ll find out! Colourful fashions for all ages (and seasons) at prices that ease the debate between which colour looks best (get them both)!
The Store Manager is responsible for maximizing sales and profits by achieving and exceeding Key Performance Indicator (KPI) targets. They manage store operations to meet brand standards, and through leadership of their store team ensure we provide exceptional customer service while creating a positive, fun and outwardly-friendly environment.
- Provide exceptional customer service and shopping experiences for our customers; be a strong brand ambassador through knowledge and understanding of our products
- Plan and prioritize, manage and measure work
- Meet and/or exceed all company set sales and operational goals
- Communicate field and/or market data to the appropriate department leaders
- Drive sales through leadership and coaching on the sales floor
- Manage payroll through effective scheduling
- Execute all merchandising, marketing and visual presentation aspects of the store according to company directives
- Ensure product is received and processed accurately and efficiently while preserving the organization of the backroom
- Direct replenishment of product on the sales floor to company standards
- Maintain a safe and clean store environment for our team members and customers. Participate in tasks
required to uphold our standard of “Grand Opening Status”.
- Secure company assets through the implementation of loss prevention policies and procedures
- Maintain the stability and reputation of the store by complying with company policies and procedures
- Contribute to store and region success by accomplishing related results as needed
- Recruit top talent for the store and proactively preparing to fill future positions. Effectively network and hire positive brand ambassadors.
- Manage the successful onboarding and training of new team members
- Ensure the ongoing training & development of all team members is completed according to company standards
- Manage team member performance through coaching and counseling team members. Planning, monitoring, and appraising job results. Follow up on work results
- Promote the career growth of others. Develop future store leaders.
- Model the Carter’s Company Values through their leadership and management of issues in store.
- Demonstrate the Carter’s Retail Leadership Behaviours.
- 3+ years’ retail management experience
- High energy, enthusiastic team leader with a proven dedication to customer service
- Results driven with a history of meeting and/or exceeding KPIs
- Proven leadership, interpersonal and team management skills.
- Ability to motivate others.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Outstanding visual merchandising abilities
- Working knowledge of computers
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
Flexible; including weekends, early mornings, evenings and holidays
Please click here to apply