June 20, 2018
Employer: Below The Belt
With West Coast casual styling, denim and accessories—and brands like G-Star and Kismet, you are sure to up the cool factor in your everyday look.
You will be responsible for recruiting, training, and developing the store team by ensuring a high level of customer service in the store and maximizing sales opportunities.
Ensuring that the visual merchandise meets standards and all safety, security and administration routines are followed. Plan and work towards specific goals and achieve sales targets as a primary focus, all while maintaining the culture & lifestyle of Below The Belt.
• Three years of retail management experience or equivalent management experience.
• Excellent communication skills: verbal and written.
• Excellent attention to detail plus strong organizational and multi-tasking skills.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Ability to lift a minimum of 50lbs and stand for long periods of time.
• Knowledge in Microsoft Office, security camera system and Retail POS systems.
Please apply via EMAIL to Kristen @ [email protected]