Our 2022 Charity of Choice
Each year we select a charity of choice to whom we dedicate resources, with a focus on supporting families in Central Alberta. This year, we are pleased to introduce our 2022 charity of choice, Mamas for Mamas. Here’s what they do for our community:
“We provide a safe space where our Mamas and their kids feel safe and comfortable when they come in for poverty relief support. We refer to all existing community programs when available and fill the gaps in service when the need is higher than the recourses available.”
Visit our blog to learn more.
To apply to be our 2023 charity of choice, please check back to apply in early 2023. Thank you!
Bower Place strives to support our community and the families within it by offering complimentary table space on a case-by-case basis to charities and non-profit groups in our centre.
In keeping with our community spirit, Bower Place gives preference to organizations that:
- Make a contribution to the local community including non-profit, cultural, educational, and social service groups.
- Serve the community of Central Alberta.
- Are a registered charitable organization.
- Directly support families or kids.
Please note that we do not support the following:
- For-profit activities.
- Organizations or projects outside or originating outside of British Columbia.
- Travel for individuals or groups.
- Religious or political organizations and their affiliated activities.
Once approved, groups will need to provide a copy of their organization’s general commercial liability insurance for a minimum of $2 million and $250,000 tenant legal risk liability.
Please drop-off, mail, fax, or email your request:
1000, 4900 Molly Banister Drive
Red Deer, AB T4R 1N9
Email: [email protected]