Our 2025 Charity of Choice Application
Each year we select a charity of choice to whom we dedicate resources, with a focus on supporting families in Central Alberta. In 2024, we chose United Way Central Alberta where we form a direct partnership for events throughout the mall. For the non-profits interested in applying for our 2025 charity of choice, click here.
To apply to be our 2025 charity of choice, please apply here. Thank you!
At this time we only permit our annual charity of choice to set up community kiosk tables. To become the 2025 charity of choice, please apply here.
Bower Place strives to support our community and the families within it by offering complimentary table space on a case-by-case basis to charities and non-profit groups in our centre.
In keeping with our community spirit, Bower Place gives preference to organizations that:
- Make a contribution to the local community including non-profit, cultural, educational, and social service groups.
- Serve the community of Central Alberta.
- Are a registered charitable organization.
- Directly support families or kids.
Please note that we do not support the following:
- For-profit activities.
- Organizations or projects outside or originating outside of British Columbia.
- Travel for individuals or groups.
- Religious or political organizations and their affiliated activities.
Once approved, groups will need to provide a copy of their organization’s general commercial liability insurance for a minimum of $2 million and $250,000 tenant legal risk liability.
Please email your request:
1000, 4900 Molly Banister Drive
Red Deer, AB T4R 1N9
Email: [email protected]